Thank you for your interest in inviting me to speak at your upcoming event.
Take a look at the information below and if you think we're a good match, complete the request form for an initial conversation.
What topics do you speak about?
With my broad experience in information governance and cybersecurity I can contribute to a wide range of subjects. I am more likely to accept a speaking engagement if it relates to one or more of the following:
- Sector specific - Healthcare service providers, Charity / non-profit
- Overcoming challenges (sensitive topics) - Mental health and burnout, Diversity (black, female, disabled), Perfectionism, Imposter syndrome
- Cybersecurity Careers - My cybersecurity journey, Mentoring - the next generation, Advice for new cybersecurity graduates and career changers
- Women in Cybersecurity
- Training, education, and awareness
- Information security governance, risk and compliance - management - Supply chain assurance
Do you expect to be paid to speak?
As much as I would love to give pro bono talks to everyone that ask; there isn't enough time in the day!
However, I do sometimes make exceptions for causes close to my heart or topics that I am particularly excited about so you can always ask. I evaluate speaking engagement requests on on a case-by-case basis.
How much advance notice do you need?
The more notice the better; however, I appreciate that life happens, and speakers may drop out at the last minute.
Past Speaker Events
Watch/listen to some of my guest speaking events (publicly available only):
CybilityTV Speaker Event Playlist (where publicly available on YouTube)
Podcast Cyber Inside Out: Charities and Third Sector Organisations- 27 September 2021
Podcast Charity Digital UK: Why don't charities care about cyber security? - 06 February 2021