With over 20 years in IT and a decade of information governance and cybersecurity leadership experience, we understand how frustrating and stressful working in the field can be for not-for-profits. With limited resources and new threats around the corner to prepare for, your work is never done.
That’s why we've developed a unique methodology that reduces anxiety and gives you the capacity to take a proactive approach, demonstrating that with you in the lead, security really is a business enabler.
We have tailored call-off packages at different levels to provide you with expert advice at a price that you can afford.
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Advisor
- Trusted Cybersecurity Advisor
- Data-driven diagnostics for IT and CyberSecurity programs NEW
- Coaching and/or mentoring for individuals in your team
Whether you need a CISO or you have one that would like some advice on strategy design and implementation; we can tailor a service that meets your needs.
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) (annual subscription)
- Strategy development and implementation
- Workforce planning
People are at the heart of every organisation. With the right support, they can become a strong part of your security defence.
- Training, Education, Awareness, Behaviour, and Culture change
- Guest lectures
Industry standard frameworks and certification standards are helpful to your security programme - no matter how large or small your organisation is. We can perform a gap analysis and provide implementation support including:
- Cyber Essentials Scheme
- NHS Data Security and Protection Toolkit
- IASME Governance Standard
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF)
- Others available on request
Trust in the services you provide is vital to your beneficiaries, customers and board of directors / trustees amongst others.
We can help give that assurance through several approaches including:
- Cybersecurity Incident Response Exercise
- Supply chain assurance (information security)
- For your customers if you are a provider
- Third parties supplying services
It's easy to fall into the trap of spending money on technical solutions which may not be the best investment for you. We can help you take a step back, look at things holistically, and ensure that investments reduce risk and increase resilience.
- Information Governance and Security Consultancy
- Strategy development and workforce planning
- Cybersecurity recruitment support package (Job description creation, application and CV review and evaluation, interview panel attendance)
- Policy and procedure reviews
- Risk assessment and evaluations (projects, suppliers, technologies)
Work with us
Working with us is straightforward.
All you have to do is…
- Pick the service(s) you would like support with;
- Book a discovery call to find out more;
- Receive a proposal;
- Engage us;
- Lower your business risk; increase your cyber resilience.
Take the next step and book a FREE discovery call (click here) now.