It's hard knowing where to start when there is lots of free information available on the internet.
We encourage leaders to check out our curated resources, in order to build your vocabulary and toolset to engage with your technical team and suppliers. This is an important step in the journey to make your organisation more cyber resilient and better protect the people you serve.
We will keep adding to these over time so come back and visit :)
- Cyber security: small charity guide: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/charity
- The Little Guide to... preventing fraud and cyber crime- Metropolitan Police: https://bit.ly/LittleCyberGuides
- Guidance and support for charities: https://www.nwcrc.co.uk/charities-guidance
- NCSC's cyber security training for staff: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/blog-post/ncsc-cyber-security-training-for-staff-now-available
- Charity fraud awareness week: https://www.fraudadvisorypanel.org/charity-fraud/charity-fraud-awareness-week/
Read about my journey into cybersecurity in the final chapter of Rise of the Cyber Women volume 2.
I'm also sharing this book list I created over on Goodreads containing books that either I’ve read myself or other women in cybersecurity have recommended to me.